Monday, July 27, 2009

Multitasking

The lack of blog posts indicates that I have been a little bit busy over the past week or so. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to focus on what needs to be done in the present, with a move of job and house pending. However, we've made good progress this week - the removals and various other contractors are booked, and we even got a bit of painting done.

Meanwhile I am trying to wrap up what remains at the University of Cumbria. I am trying to ensure no-one is left not knowing where things are or who to contact. You can't cover all the bases, but I'm trying to ensure transition is reasonably smooth. Today I went to Carlisle and talked things over with my colleague there, who will be acting 'Senior Chaplain' until a new one is appointed in Lancaster. Tomorrow I'm back in the office, sorting email, paper and computer files.

Sooner or later you just have to abandon the project I guess.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: