Friday, April 20, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

As I mentioned before, Liz nominated me for this award. I now have to nominate 5 other blogs that make me think (in a kind of chain letter way). I've already mentioned some of these recently, but here goes:
  • Steve Tilley. Ok I know we're old friends, but he's always worth a read.
  • God's Politics - Sojourners, Jim Wallis plus Brian McLaren. Topical critique of contemporary society, and some pointers as to where the church might still thrive in the future.
  • Babymilk Action. If you want to carry on enjoying NescafĂ©, don't go here. This site covers the promotion of baby milk products in the developing world, where they are expensive and less safe than natural milk.
  • Bishop of Bristol. Thought provoking and sometimes outspoken (look at his comments on Trident!)
  • Ekklesia is a Christian think-tank, and runs a blog, which is structured a bit differently to blogger and similar. Good thought-provoking stuff on there, though.
I also like to pop in on the politcal blogs on the BBC website from time to time.

2 comments:

Steve Tilley said...

Sorry mate I already been got by Iain C

Mike Peatman said...

Can't you have 2?