Monday, November 22, 2010

Lack of blogging

One appointment finished earlier than expected and the next is due in 15 minutes, so as a bit of a break, I thought I'd take a look at the blog. I've just realised how long it is since I last posted anything.

I think one reason is time - a lot of other things have taken my energy, so I haven't go round to it. Another is that one or two things I would have liked to talk about weren't appropriate to publish in a public context (not that that stops some people!) The third is that in that blogging hour - 1030 to 1130pm for me, I've been looking in on Twitter or catching up with TV I couldn't watch because there was a committee meeting.

However, I have missed it - I started blogging as a way of processing those ideas which go round in your head. Maybe I just needed a blog holiday.

Time to put the kettle on for the next visitors

No comments: