Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Time flies

Is it really over a month since the last post? Not sure I'm cut out for blogging after all!

Strange shift in the news at the moment - more and more about the conflict between some forms of Islam and Western culture. Obviously there are scary events in the world at the moment, but I'm just concerned that anyone who is a Muslim will start to be viewed with suspicion in the West. My experience as an ordained Anglican is of graciousness and hospitality, which we seek to reciprocate in our Chaplaincy Centre.

Tricky times ahead I fear.

1 comment:

Steve Tilley said...

Of course you are cut out for blogging. You have wise things to share and good questions to ask. Try and post a brief comment, link or question every day. Nothing will happen, perhaps for months, and then suddenly you will be in the middle of a mad-cap international discussion. Trust me.